Gen3 Systems Invites Customers to Learn About Solderability Testing at SEE Stockholm
Gen3 Systems Limited, a specialist British manufacturer and distributor, is pleased to announce that it will exhibit at the S.E.E. show in Stockholm, scheduled to take place April 19th-21st at the Kista Expo Center. Gen3 will showcase its solderability and contamination testers with its Swedish distributor, ESD Centre, in Booth CO2:30.
Gen3 will display the new, award-winning contaminometerTM, in particular the CM22+ will be displayed.
The CM+ features:
- Complete testing within only 3 minutes
- The entire tank volume is re-circulated 6 times every minute (CM33L up to 240 litres per minute)
- Unique solid gold measuring cell, ballistic amplifier providing a test accuracy of <0.005mS/cm
- Unique CURVE-FITTING Analysis algorithm (Merit of Fit)
- Full regeneration in typically < 6 minutes
- Smooth bubble-free circulation at all times
- Accurate measurement even when the proportion of test solution to surface area under test are huge
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measures in accordance with all international and MIL specifications old and new
- New range of PCB/Component handling frames, with integrated draining system.
The CM Series comprises: CM11+, CM22+, CM33+, CM33L+, CM60 and CMBBT.
Also on display, the MUST System 3 is the latest technological evolution of the original Multicore Universal Solderability Tester (MUST) that grandfathered all modern solderability test standards. It remains the unquestioned industry benchmark for solderability testing. Capable of measuring down to 0.001mN the MUST is the most accurate and comprehensively equipped test system of its type in the world.
In addition to the above, Gen3 also manufactures conformal coating process equipment – bench-top and in-line systems, and SIR, CAF and solderability testing systems. The company also offers a range of test services. Gen3 distributes products for ACE, Finetech, Optilia, Vacunest, Stoelting, Hirox and MBTech.
Additionally, the MUST 3 will be part of Bob Willis’ special production area, booth C01:39, with two surface mount production lines – one high-volume and one for New Product Introduction (NPI). Here you will find a Live Production Feature showcasing all production processes. All results of the testing carried out will be presented at the Conference on the 8th September 2016, details to be announced at the show.