The Solder-Saver offers companies who use ‘wave soldering’ the opportunity to instantly recycle dross created in the wave solder pot, thereby saving up to 50% in new solder bar purchases.
Hot dross is scooped up from the surface of the wave solder pot by the hand held, light weight Solder-Saver. Dross oxides are swiftly separated from the solder by the Solder Saver’s unique high-speed rotary process system.
The solder in the dross amalgam quickly flows back into the wave solder pot whilst the oxide powder free flows out of the machine to float on the solder surface, ready for easy collection and safe disposal.
Solder-Saver works on a continuous process basis which means no lengthy and costly operator delays whilst the recycling operation takes place. Typically the complete process is as fast as any conventional de-drossing operation but with the added advantage of reduced handling of toxic and weighty materials.
It can be used with either leaded, lead free, or unleaded wave soldering machines.
- Continuous process means ‘never ending’ capacity
- Low cost for rapid pay-back
- Environmental and user friendly
- Improved cash flow. No more waiting for variable ‘Solder Vendor’ dross credits
- Chemistry free process (also compatible with most industry standard dross reduction dry chemistry)
- No possible cross contamination between wave solder pots
- Very low running costs
- Rugged construction in BS 316 stainless steel & fully portable for use on multiple wave soldering machine sites
- Very low (‘No Tools’, production floor) maintenance